Ivation Thermometer Replacement Probe buyer Guide. The Ivation thermometer is a great tool for monitoring the temperature of your food while cooking. However, over time the probe may become damaged or dislodged. In this blog post, we’ll show you how to replace the Ivation thermometer probe.
Manual: Ivation Thermometer Replacement Probe
1. First, remove the battery cover and batteries from the Ivation thermometer.
2. Next, unscrew the retaining cap from the end of the probe.
3. Carefully pull the old probe out of the housing.
4. Insert the new probe into the housing. Be sure that the O-ring is in place so that it forms a tight seal.
5. Screw on the retaining cap until it is snug.
6. Finally, replace the batteries and close the battery cover.
7. That’s it! You’ve successfully replaced the Ivation thermometer probe.
Conclusion: Ivation Thermometer Probe
If your food isn’t cooking at the right temperature, it can ruin your meal. That’s why it’s important to have a reliable thermometer like the Ivation in your kitchen arsenal. And if you ever need to replace the probe, now you know how!