An infrared thermometer is a handheld device that can measure the temperature of an object without coming into contact with it. This makes them ideal for use in situations where sanitation is a concern, such as in food preparation or healthcare environments.
To use an infrared thermometer, simply point the sensor at the object you wish to measure and press the trigger. The device will then display the temperature of the object on its digital screen. most infrared thermometers will also feature built-in emissivity settings that can be adjusted to account for different types of surfaces. For example, setting the emissivity to 0.95 will produce accurate results when measuring human skin temperature, while setting it to 0.80 will give more accurate readings when measuring the temperature of different objects. The aiqura infrared thermometer features all of these features and more, making it one of the most versatile and user-friendly models on the market. So if you’re looking for an easy-to-use infrared thermometer that can handle a variety of different applications, the aiqura is sure to be a great option.
– Measures temperature without contact for quick, easy, and sanitary use
– Large digital display is easy to read
– Features adjustable emissivity settings to account for different surfaces
– Trigger lock prevents accidental activation
– Automatic shut-off preserves battery life
Diversity and Versatility
– When measuring the temperature of human skin, set the emissivity to 0.95 for accurate results.
– For more accurate readings when measuring the temperature of different objects, set the emissivity to 0.80.
– The aiqura infrared thermometer features a trigger lock to prevent accidental activation.
– The device will automatically shut off after 30 seconds of inactivity to preserve battery life.
Wanna know detail about Best forehead non contact thermometer for nurses and doctors in hospital use.
How to use it
1. Point the sensor at the object you wish to measure.
2. Press the trigger to activate the device.
3. The temperature of the object will be displayed on the digital screen.
4. Adjust the emissivity setting if necessary to account for different surfaces.
5. Press the trigger again to deactivate the device.
6. The aiqura infrared thermometer will automatically shut off after 30 seconds of inactivity to preserve battery life.
– Emissivity settings can be confusing to adjust if you’re not familiar with how they work
The aiqura infrared thermometer is a handheld device that can measure the temperature of an object without coming into contact with it, making them ideal for use in situations where sanitation is a major concern like in health related setups where infections are the major concern.