Grill Alert Probe replacement
At Brookstone, we know that making a perfect meal can be a challenging feat. That’s why we offer a variety of meat thermometers to help you get the job done right. Whether you’re looking for a traditional analog meat thermometer or a more modern digital one, we have just what you need. Our selection also includes meat thermometers with probes that can be inserted into the meat while it cooks, so you can monitor the temperature without having to open the oven door. And for those who like to barbecue, we even offer wireless meat thermometers that allow you to monitor the temperature of your food from up to 300 feet away. So whether you’re an amateur cook or a seasoned pro, Brookstone has the right meat thermometer for you.
If you’re like most people, chances are you don’t give much thought to your meat thermometer until it stops working. Then, you’re faced with the task of finding a replacement probe. Luckily, the process is relatively simple. First, you’ll need to identify the model of your thermometer. Once you have the model number, you can proceed to a variety of online retailers that sell replacement parts for Brookstone meat thermometers. In most cases, you’ll be able to find the exact probe you need and have it shipped directly to your door. With a little bit of effort, you can have your thermometer up and running in no time.
How to Replace the Probe on Your Brookstone Meat Thermometer
However, like all products, it’s not indestructible. Over time, the probe will eventually need to be replaced. Fortunately, this is a pretty simple process that only requires a few minutes and a Phillips head screwdriver. So if you find yourself in need of a new probe for your Brookstone meat thermometer, follow the steps below and you’ll be back to cooking up deliciousness in no time!
1. Start by unscrewing the battery cover from the back of the transmitter using a Phillips head screwdriver. Once the cover is off, remove the used batteries and insert three new AA batteries.
2. Next locate the screws that secure the receiver housing to the transmitter. There are two screws, one on each side of the receiver. Use your Phillips head screwdriver to remove these screws.
Here is about Best Wireless BBQ Thermometer
3. With the screws removed, gently pull the receiver housing away from the transmitter to reveal the circuit board inside. Take note of how everything is positioned so that you can put it back together correctly later on.
4. Locate the two wires that lead from the receiver circuit board to the probe input jack (these are usually labeled “probe” and “ground”). Gently unplug these wires from their respective jacks on the circuit board being careful not to pull too hard and damage them.
5. Now take your new probe and connect its wires to the “probe” and “ground” inputs on the receiver circuit board taking care not to reverse their positions.
6. Once connected, gently tuck all excess wire back into the receiver housing being careful not to pinch or damage any of the wires in process.
7. Finally, replace the receiver housing onto the transmitter making sure that everything lines up correctly and screw it in place using your Phillips head screwdriver leaving one screw partially unscrewed until after step 8 has been completed).
8 . Slip your new battery cover onto place over the transmitter (again making sure that everything lines up correctly) and screw it into place using your Phillips head screwdriver until snug then finish screwing in your final Receiver Housing Screw from Step 7 until snug as well.. That’s it! You’ve now successfully replaced the probe on your Brookstone Meat Thermometer! Enjoy cooking with peace of mind knowing that your food is being properly monitored!
Conclusion: Having an accurate meat thermometer is key to grilling or cooking deliciousness perfectly every time! If you find yourself in need of replacing the probe on your Brookstone Meat Thermometer, follow along with blog above for easy to follow instructions – You’ll be done in time for dinner!