How to Replace the Probe on Your Char-Broil Thermometer
What You’ll Need
Before you get started, you’ll need a few things:
– A replacement probe (you can purchase one here)
– A small Phillips head screwdriver
– A pair of pliers
Instructions : Char Thermometer Replacement Probe
1. Remove the batteries from your Char-Broil thermometer. This will prevent the risk of electrocution while you’re working on the device.
2. Use the Phillips head screwdriver to remove the two screws from the back of the thermometer. These screws hold the casing in place and will need to be removed in order to access the interior of the device.
Here is detail about Best Wireless BBQ Thermometer
3. Carefully remove the back casing of the thermometer. The wires connecting the probe to the rest of the device are delicate, so be careful not to pull or tug on them too hard.
4. Locate the broken probe and use a pair of pliers to carefully remove it from its socket. It may be necessary to wiggle or twist the probe a bit in order to loosen it enough to remove it.
5. Insert the new probe into its socket and make sure it’s snug and secure. You don’t want it too loose, as this could cause inaccurate readings.
6. Reattach the back casing of the thermometer and screw it into place with your Phillips head screwdriver. Make sure both screws are tight so that there’s no risk of them coming loose while you’re grilling.
7. Be sure to test your new thermometer before using it by cooking up a small batch of chicken or burgers. By following these simple steps, you can extend the life of your Char-Broil thermometer and ensure perfectly cooked food all summer long!
Summary : Char Broil Thermometer
Replacing the probe on your Char-Broil thermometer is a quick and easy process that anyone can do at home with just a few tools—and without having to call in a professional (and pay an expensive repair bill). So next time your grill is fired up and ready to go, you can rest assured that your food will be cooked perfectly every time!