Harbor Freight infrared thermometer is a compact, high-visibility device that allows users to easily identify HVAC efficiency problems as well as overheating circuits. The backlit display makes it easy for anyone in any environment (indoor or outdoor) while its laser targeting system helps pinpoint heat leaks at precise locations making these tools perfect when tackling tough issues on the job site like solving pipe burst resurfacing maintenance tasks during winter months when heating systems may not be running 24/7.
Harbor Freight’s infrared thermometer is a great choice for those looking for an easy-to-use, compact and affordable device. This thermometer has many features that make it perfect for use in a variety of environments and applications.
See here for Bblove Infrared Forehead Thermometer Instruction Manual and review.
– Temperature range: -58°F to 1022°F (-50°C to 550°C)
– Distance to spot ratio: 12:1
– Emissivity: 0.95
– Resolution: 0.1°F/0.1°C
– Accuracy: ±2% of reading or±2°C/3.6°F
– Battery life: 20 hours (1 AA battery included)
– Auto power off: After 7 seconds of inactivity
– Dimensions: 6″ H x 2-1/2″ W x 1″ D
– Weight: 4.8 oz. (136 g)
– CE, FCC, RoHS compliant
– One-year limited warranty
1. Do not point the laser directly at anyone’s eyes.
2. Do not look directly into the laser beam.
3. Do not aim the laser at reflective surfaces.
4. Keep the thermometer away from children and pets.
5. Do not place the thermometer in extreme temperatures.
6. Do not drop or subject the thermometer to sudden shocks.
7. Do not attempt to disassemble the thermometer.
8. Follow all local laws and regulations regarding the use of lasers.
How to use it
1. Place the thermometer in the environment to be measured.
2. Aim the laser at the object or area you wish to measure.
3. Press the trigger to take a reading. The backlit display will show the temperature of the object or area that was measured.
Affordable, Easy to use, Compact, High visibility, Backlit display, Laser targeting system
– None identified so far
The harbor freight infrared thermometer is a great choice for those looking for an easy to use, compact and affordable device. This thermometer has many features that make it perfect for use in a variety of environments and applications.