The Ryobi IR002 is a portable, accurate thermometer that will give you the cold and hot spots in your home. With its LCD screen it’s easy to read from anywhere! It has an auto shut off function so there are no worries about leaving this on when not needed or else having something draining power reserves while sitting unused at night. The Ryobi IR002 is a perfect tool for troubleshooting around the house or office!
The included 9V battery means this thermometer is always ready to go when you are. No need to worry about finding AA batteries or waiting for a charge. Simply grab and go! LCD screen makes it easy to read from anywhere in the room.
Auto shut off function means no worries about leaving this on when not needed or else having something draining power reserves while sitting unused at night. It comes with compact size means this thermometer can easily be stored away when not in use. This makes it perfect for finding those pesky drafts or air leaks around your home!
The Ryobi IR002 Infrared Thermometer is a must-have for any home or office!
Here is about Dr Talbots infrared thermometer forehead and contactless Manual Instructions and review.
– Portable and accurate thermometer
– LCD screen for easy reading
– Auto shut off function
– Included 9V battery
– Compact size for easy storage
– Perfect for finding drafts and air leaks around your home or office!
Manual and Instructions
– To get the most accurate readings, hold the thermometer about 1 inch away from the surface you are measuring
– For best results, use in a well-ventilated area
– Do not use in direct sunlight or near heat sources
Safety information :
– Keep out of reach of children
– Do not disassemble
– Do not use near fire or flame
– Use only in well-ventilated areas
Warranty information :
– The Ryobi IR002 Infrared Thermometer comes with a 1 year limited warranty. For more information, please visit the manufacturer’s website.
How to use it
The Ryobi IR002 Infrared Thermometer is very easy to use. Simply point the thermometer at the surface you wish to measure and press the button. The LCD screen will display the temperature of the surface. For best results, hold the thermometer about 1 inch away from the surface.
Accurate, portable, easy to use
– None identified so far