American Red Cross Multi-Use Digital Thermometer - Ranked among best rectal thermometer list as well
The American Red Cross digital thermometer is a great tool to have in your first-aid kit. It can be used to take the temperature of both people and items. This thermometer is easy to use and has a large LCD display that makes it easy to read. It also has an automatic shut-off feature to help conserve battery life. The American Red Cross digital thermometer is a must-have for any first-aid kit. It can be used to measure temperature orally, rectally, or under the arm.
Here read about Best Rectal Thermometer Reviews Guide for Infants 2023
– Automatic shut-off feature
– Large LCD display
– Easy to use
– Carrying case included
– Measures temperature orally, rectally, or under the arm.
Compare it with FridaBaby Quick Read – one of the Best Digital Rectal Thermometer
How to use it
– Remove the thermometer from the carrying case.
– Activate the thermometer by pressing the power button.
– Select whether you will be taking an oral, rectal, or underarm reading by pressing the appropriate button.
– Place the tip of the thermometer under the tongue, in the rectum, or under the arm and wait for the beep.
– Remove the thermometer and read the temperature on the LCD display.
– Press the power button to turn off the thermometer.
– Clean the thermometer with soap and water after each use.
- Great tool to have in your first-aid kit. Takes the temperature of both people and items.
- Easy to use and has a large LCD display.
- Automatic shut-off feature to help conserve battery life.
- The carrying case is included, which makes it easy to store and transport.
- It’s an essential item for emergencies.
- May be too large for some first-aid kits.
- The automatic shut-off feature may not be necessary for some users.
- The carrying case is not waterproof.
- How accurate is the American Red Cross digital thermometer?
The American Red Cross digital thermometer is highly accurate when used correctly. However, user error can lead to inaccurate readings.
- How often do I need to replace the batteries?
The American Red Cross digital thermometer uses two AAA batteries (included). Depending on how often you use the thermometer, you may need to replace the batteries every few months.
- Can I take the temperature of a baby with this thermometer?
Yes, you can take the temperature of a baby with this thermometer. However, you should always consult with a medical professional before taking a child’s temperature.