The MEATER Plus with Bluetooth Repeater is a handy little device that allows you to extend the range of your MEATER wireless meat thermometer. So if you’re trying to smoke a brisket and the smoker is just out of range of your standard MEATER, you can use the repeater to give yourself a little extra distance. It’s also great for grilling, since it means you don’t have to worry about losing signal if you walk away from the grill for a minute. The repeater will amplify the signal from your MEATER so that you can still get an accurate reading, even if you’re not right next to the grill.
Here is meater ranked among Best Thermometer for Big Green Egg Reviews 2023
How to use it
- Make sure your MEATER Plus is turned off.
- Connect the power cord to the back of the repeater and plug it into an outlet.
- Turn on the repeater by pressing the power button in the top right corner. The light will turn green when it’s on.
- Hold down the pairing button on the back of the repeater for 3 seconds until the light starts blinking red and blue.
- Turn on your MEATER Plus by pressing the power button in the top left corner. The light will turn green when it’s on.
- Hold down the pairing button on your MEATER Plus for 3 seconds until it starts blinking blue and green.
- Allows you to extend the range of your MEATER wireless meat thermometer
- Great for grilling so you don’t have to worry about losing signal
- The repeater is very easy to set up and use
- The repeater is compact and lightweight, making it easy to take with you wherever you go
- The repeater is reasonably priced
- The range extension is not as much as other similar products on the market
- There have been some reports of the repeater not working as advertised
- Some users have found the setup process to be confusing
- The repeater only works with Meater device