TO CHANGE THE SAFETY FIRST THERMOMETER FROM CELSIUS TO FAHRENHEIT
- First, switch off the thermometer.
- While it is off press and holds the button for 3 to 5 seconds.
- Now you will see F on the LCD screen.
- Now it will read in Fahrenheit.
Make certain the thermometer is off. To change your thermometer from Celsius to Fahrenheit press the ON/OFF button to show the unit off, then press and maintain the ON/OFF button for at least 2 seconds. When you stop the ON/OFF button after 2 seconds, the current measurement scale will display. To change, press the ON/OFF button once more.
Press and hold the button, and after about 5-7 seconds, the show display screen will come again in turn: “℃/SET, ℉/SET”. Some digital thermometers do not require any adjustment of a screw or nut. You need to locate the reset button. When the freezing factor or boiling point of water is done, push or hold the button.
Release the strength button as quickly as the preferred temperature unit appears on the show display.
Many queries are put forward regarding mercury thermometer, here is how to shake it down.
Another is about red liquid in a thermometer, its detailed and mechanism of action as well.
To check your thermometer:
- Fill a tall glass with ice and add cold water.
- Place and hold the thermometer within the ice water for 30 seconds without touching the edges or bottom of the glass.
- If the thermometer reads 32°F, it is studied effectively and may be used.