Digital Fluker’s Thermo-Hygrometer Digital is a small, lightweight, and easy-to-use device that allows you to quickly and accurately measure temperature and humidity. The thermo-hygrometer has a large LCD display that shows temperature in both Celsius and Fahrenheit, as well as humidity in both percentage and dew point. The unit also features a max/min function that allows you to track changes over time, and an automatic shut-off feature that conserves battery power. The digital thermo-hygrometer is an essential tool for anyone who needs to monitor temperature and humidity levels, whether reptiles terrarium or other related pets.
Specifications and features : Fluckers Hygrometer and Thermometer
- Easy to use digital display with max/min function
- Measures temperature in both Celsius and Fahrenheit, as well as humidity in both percentage and dew point
- Automatic shut off feature conserves battery power
- Lightweight and portable design
- Fluker’s brand name is synonymous with quality and this product is no exception
See here the list of best thermometer hygrometer for reptiles terrarium with products review in details.
Manual instructions : Fluker’s Thermometer
1. Open the battery compartment on the back of the unit and insert two AAA batteries.
2. Press the power button to turn on the unit.
3. The display will show the current temperature and humidity levels.
4. To take a reading, press and hold the power button for two seconds. The display will show the maximum and minimum temperature and humidity readings since the unit was last reset.
5. To reset the readings, press and hold the power button for four seconds. The display will show “Reset” and the readings will be reset to the current temperature and humidity levels.
6. To turn off the unit, press and hold the power button for four seconds. The display will show “Off” and the unit will power off.
Q: What is the range of this thermo-hygrometer?
A: The unit can measure temperature from -10 to 50 degrees Celsius, and humidity from 20 to 95 percent.
Q: Does the unit have an alarm function?
A: No, the unit does not have an alarm function.
Q: How often do the batteries need to be replaced?
A: The unit uses two AAA batteries, which will need to be replaced as needed. It is recommended that you have a spare set of batteries on hand.
Q: Can the unit be used with other pets besides reptiles?
A: Yes, the unit can be used to monitor temperature and humidity levels for any type of pet.