The Zoo Med Dual Analog Gauge is a must-have for any reptile enthusiast. This gauge allows you to easily monitor both the humidity and temperature in your terrarium, ensuring that your reptile friend always has the ideal environment. The large, easy-to-read display makes it simple to check the conditions at a glance, and the long probe ensures accurate readings. The Zoo Med Dual Analog Gauge is also equipped with a memory function that lets you track changes over time, making it easy to spot any trends. Whether you’re a new reptile owner or an experienced herpetologist, the Zoo Med Dual Analog Gauge is an essential tool for keeping your pets healthy and happy.
Specifications and features :
– Easy to read analog display
– Memory function lets you track changes over time
– Long probe for accurate readings
– Ideal for monitoring humidity and temperature in terrariums
– Essential tool for reptile caretakers
See here: Best reptile hygrometer thermometer in details.
User Manual : Zoo Med Dual Analog Gauge
1. Remove the gauge from the packaging and insert the probe into the desired location in your terrarium.
2. Press the power button to turn on the gauge.
3. The display will show the current humidity and temperature readings.
4. Use the memory function to track changes over time by pressing the recall button.
5. To turn off the gauge, press and hold the power button for 2 seconds.
6. Enjoy peace of mind knowing that your reptile friend always has the ideal environment!
FAQs : Reptile Terrarium Thermometer
How often should I check the readings on the Zoo Med Dual Analog Gauge?
We recommend checking the readings at least once per day to ensure that your reptile friend always has the ideal environment.
What if the readings on the gauge are outside of the ideal range?
If the readings are outside of the ideal range, take steps to adjust the temperature or humidity in your terrarium accordingly.
How do I clean the probe on the Zoo Med Dual Analog Gauge?
We recommend cleaning the probe with a damp cloth after each use. Be sure to dry it off completely before inserting it back into the terrarium.
What is the warranty period for the Zoo Med Dual Analog Gauge?
The Zoo Med Dual Analog Gauge comes with a one-year warranty.